Interested in starting, expanding or moving your business?
Become a part of our energized community, investing in the future of its business partners.
The Fergus County Port Authority works with a broad base of dedicated individuals and community organizations to foster the growth of well-paying jobs via new business start-ups, business expansion and business recruitment.
Possessing a strong entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the value of small business, our community investment of time and energy is helping to raise the per capita income and improve the quality of life for residents of Fergus County.
Business Development Incentives
- Airport TEDD (Targeted Economic Development District)
- Downtown TIF District (Tax Increment Finance District)
- Lewistown Hoteliers TBID (Tourism Business Improvement District)
- Brownsfields Redevelopment Program
- BEAR Program (Business Expansion And Retention Program)
Business Development Resources
- City of Lewistown
- Fergus County
- Snowy Mountain Development Corporation - Regional Economic Development
- Small Business Development Center - State of Montana
- Office of Economic Development - State of Montana
Current Community Development Projects
- Airport Business Park
- Berg Housing Project
- Creekside Marketplace and Pavilion
- Historic Downtown Revitalization
- Power Mercantile Building renovation
- Megahertz Building renovation
- Broadway Apartments renovation